Friday, March 30, 2007

Gone for a While

Hey folks,

I'm terribly sorry that I have been away for such long time. I was quite busy with the beginning of school for a week or two and then something happened which I didn't quite expect. I was unable to get onto my blogs all of a sudden. I have three blogs that I participate in, and all of them one day became inaccessible to me. Even now, strangely enough, though I can post, I cannot view my blogs. I guess I should have expected it; just a day before my blogs became inaccessible, I read a news story on the topic of the Internet here. You can say that the news story was the "writing on the wall" for my blog.

Probably my friends in the States can read my blogs now, but I can't. Perhaps I will start a new blog on an "acceptable" site soon. If so, I'll send you the link. Or perhaps I'll just keep posting here.

I've been encouraged by your comments, both on the blogs and face-to-face. Whether you know my wife and me or not, I am happy to tell you about my sometimes strange, sometimes boring life, and I am especially happy to read your comments. I will go and do some reading now. Perhaps if I have time tonight, I will tell you about my wife's and my first anniversary.

Take care,

Syme

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey ,Glad to meet you here!
While ,I was preparing for my first exam,It was busy and tired!While I did OK!I will do hard to get better next time!
Best wishes to you!