Am I the only one who finds the command and verbal reinforcement in the first video to roughly approximate those given a canine? The second one has a perfect finish, though, so it's all good.
the people have spoken and they want more videos and pictures of your son, your wife, and you in that order. Also I dug up some old photos from High School and I'm going to post them to Facebook in the next month or so (as soon as I have time to scan them) so now is your last chance to send me cash and keep yourself off the internet.
4 comments:
Am I the only one who finds the command and verbal reinforcement in the first video to roughly approximate those given a canine? The second one has a perfect finish, though, so it's all good.
Yeah, when I watched it, I was pretty annoyed by the camera man too.
Oh, btw, don't tell him about that. He might stop fetching the newspaper for me in the mornings.
the people have spoken and they want more videos and pictures of your son, your wife, and you in that order. Also I dug up some old photos from High School and I'm going to post them to Facebook in the next month or so (as soon as I have time to scan them) so now is your last chance to send me cash and keep yourself off the internet.
much love,
Pitts
Post a Comment