Thursday, February 1, 2007

Out Post

Hello to everybody that calls me a friend or family member,

For years I have been planning of getting a website or a blog started so that all of you can know what I am up to and how I am doing. After numerous failed attempts, I have finally succeeded in the venture, having given up my quixotic idea of making my own website with http. I have wanted much to give you periodic updates; however, I didn’t want to flood your email in-box with my emails if you didn’t want them (a sentiment I wish that spammers shared). Further, even if you did want my emails, there is something intimidating about getting a really long email. If I get a really long email, maybe I will read it later, or maybe I will put it off and never read it.

So I think this blog is a perfect way for you all to know what’s happening in the lives of my wife and me. I think I will also create another blog in which I will write my thoughts about things. If you want to know what I am doing, you can check this blog. If you want to know what I am thinking, you can check the other blog.

Thank you all for your prayers for me through the years and now for my wife and me. I’ll never forget those who have supported me faithfully with your encouragement and kindness.

No comments: