There's nothing to say really. I'm listening to a podcast of a Jose Gonzales concert right now. I don't know much about him as a person, and I haven't taken the time to listen to the words yet. However I am hooked to the sound. It is pure guitar and vocal. His picking is pretty incredible. It makes good background music because it is peaceful, but it is full enough to merit giving your full attention to it.
Just a moment ago there was a big fight behind my house involving a couple dozen young men. I'm not sure what was happening, but it did seem that they were beating somebody quite thoroughly. Eventually the police arrived and sent all the youths running into the night.
I have been listening to a class about the life of Francis Schaeffer recently. I haven't really learned a lot yet. I did learn , however, that he looks really cool. Somehow I always expected him to look really normal. I don't know what word I would use to describe his look, but normal isn't the one that comes to mind.
[I deleted the picture in case it is copyrighted. You can look him up on a Google image search if you want to see his pic.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
where'd you get that great pic of me?
Nice!
Post a Comment