This is another text copied over from my other (now deleted) blog.
Anywhere that I can get full texts of classic works for free is a great place in my opinion. In the following place you can download classic works from church history. For example, you can read Thomas a Kempis' famous book there.
http://www.ccel.org/ccel/kempis/imitation.i.html
I get a kick out of G.K. Chesterton.
http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~mward/gkc/books/index.html
http://www.chesterton.org/discover/who.html
The Stanford Encl. of Philosophy is kinda thick stuff, but it is good information about all kinds of ideas.
http://plato.stanford.edu/
This page has links to lots of free texts that you might not find in your local library. One fellow here that I have heard about for many years but never read is John Chrysostom. I'm interested in learning more about Medieval thought. It can't be as dark as people say it is.
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/sbook2.html
A good page to find full texts of literature.
http://bartleby.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment