This is a poem that I wrote in December of 2002.
Queue
Johnson, Schaeffer, Kant.
He bought, studied and scrawled notes
In these books before
He shelved each one, one by one.
I read to learn about Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check up on my activities.
5 comments:
In fact I don't know some of the people's name!
Such as Schaeffer.
But I felt some of your mind!You want to learn from your dad?
And you want to learn from the person who your father had read!
And you begin to understand your father!
So, I will try to understand my mom too!
hehe, that's right. My dad was a good example to me. He was patient and he loved his children and his wife. Also he had a lifelong desire to learn.
don't know if you will read this, but i thought the poem well written. although, the last line might be better as a stanza in and of itself.
It's supposed to be a tanka (5-7-5-7-7 syllable scheme). But actually it's not really a true tanka, since the last two lines in a tanka should be a complete thought separate but complementary to the first three lines.
good stuff man, i think you should post more of your personal work
Post a Comment